Im OK... But trust me... I lie...


One by one come to attack... I dunno why this weeks full of misery things in my life... after my family... then friends... I think everybody keep hate me as the clock ticks... When I said that... they said that i din't understand them... i din't understand myself... I dunno which one should I trust... becoz everybody I trust now against me... including inner circle friends that i trust before.... friends that admire... friend that like my siblings... friends that I really trust... but one of them write the above statement... is it im the devil of all things...? im the villain of all story...? im the bad thing....?

Today I feel pain... pain in my heart... I dunno where and who should I talk about these... but I keep my face smile... trust me... my face lie... and trust me I lie...